- New Products
- Pumps, Heaters and fittings
- Grow Tents
- AutoPots & FlexiTanks
- Pots & Planter Bags
- Nutrients/Plant Protection
- Soils & Medium
- Fans & Filters
- Enviroment, Timers, PH & EC
Floramax Ca-Mg-Fe 1L (CMX)
Cal-Mag for preventing plant nutrient deficiency symptoms
Ca-Mg-Fe is a powerful ‘cure-all’ against deficiency symptoms that are common in fast growing flowering plants – especially where poor quality waters are used:
- Ca-Mg-Fe helps prevent or cure leaf yellowing, leaf curl, stunted growth, withered fruit-set and bud rot.
- Ca-Mg-Fe excels where “high pH” waters are used, or when nutrient solutions are subject to volatile changes in pH and EC.
- Ca-Mg-Fe makes the nutrient solution virtually “lockout proof” should its pH rises above 6.5 and as high as 10.0. This is achieved by including all SIX* essential trace elements in an ‘alkaline-stable’ form. *Iron, copper, manganese, zinc, molybdenum and boron
- Ca-Mg-Fe compliments existing nutrients that are simply deficient in cal-mag and essential trace elements.
- Available in larger pack sizes – 1L, 5L, 20L, 220L and 1,000L – suitable for large scale commercial applications.
- Dosage: 1-2ml/L (4-7.5ml/Gal) during veg and flower.