- New Products
- Pumps, Heaters and fittings
- Grow Tents
- AutoPots & FlexiTanks
- Pots & Planter Bags
- Nutrients/Plant Protection
- Soils & Medium
- Fans & Filters
- Environment, Timers, PH & EC
- *Garage Sale Items*
Yates Clonex Rooting Hormone Gel
A gel hormone that promotes root growth in softwood and semi-hardwood cuttings for propagation.
- A unique blend of nutrients, vitamins and minerals and hormones to promote root development.
- Seals and protects the cutting while enhancing root development.
- Good results for most cuttings.
- Allows the home gardener to achieve professional propagation results.
- Simple easy to use gel, no mixing required, no mess.
- Prevents disease.
How It Works
The active ingredient is a plant hormone which stimulates root growth in cuttings for propagation.
Directions for use
Remove the bottom one third to one half of the leaves from the cutting. Make a clean diagonal cut across the base of the cutting, just below the leaf node.
Dip the lower 1.5cms into Yates Clonex Purple and shake off any excess gel.