“Personal Information” means any information that can directly or indirectly identify you or another person.
We’ll only use your Personal Information for the reasons that we collected it. If we don’t need your Personal Information anymore for those reasons, then we’ll stop using it.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
· Your name, contact details & address to fulfil your order.
· Feedback you give us and your responses to our customer surveys.
· Any other information you give us.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
· From you directly (like when you provide your details to us).
· From you indirectly (like when you interact with us on social media).
· From other people (like contractors and agents that work for us).
· From places where the information is publicly available.
WHY WE USE AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
· To help you use our Website.
· To respond to your questions and to tell you more about us.
· To operate and maintain our Website.
· For our internal records.
· To comply with our legal obligations.
· For any other purposes that you authorise.
Sometimes we might share your Personal Information with our contractors and agents to help do these things for our websit, but we won’t share your Personal Information with ANYONE ELSE, unless the law requires us to.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have reasonable protections in place against unauthorised access, use, modification, disclosure and loss of your Personal Information.
SEEING OR CORRECTING YOUR INFORMATION
You’re allowed to see what Personal Information we have about you, and you can ask us to correct it if you think it’s wrong. If there is a legal reason why we can’t let you see it, or if we don’t agree with your correction, then we’ll tell you.
If you think that we haven’t properly protected your privacy, you can tell our Privacy Officer here (Petandgarden@xtra.co.nz), or complain to the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner.
Our products are intended for legal use only. We cannot sell merchandise, nor give advice to anyone intending to cultivate a controlled substance.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Your must return the item within 10 working days of your purchase. Most electrical items come with manufacture guarantee, please hold on to your receipts. Contact us if you wish to know guarantees/warranty on an item.
- You may wish to call us first to let us know the item is faulty, and is going to be sent back.
- Mail your returned item to:
Pet and Garden
10 Fitzgerald Avenue
- Include in your package a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
Some items can not be returned if they are opened. These include nutrients, unless there is a manufacture fault.
Credit Card Policy and Processing
All credit card transactions take place on a secure page provided by Paypal. Paypal processes all payments, they are not processed directly by Pet and Garden. At no time do Pet and Garden see or have access to your credit card details. Your credit card details are not kept on file by Pet and Garden.
All prices on this website are shown in New Zealand Dollars.